Adobe Creative Cloud helps K-12 educators and students create amazing work and prepare for future success.
Sr. Education Account Manager, Adobe
Product Lead, Adobe Education Exchange
What you will learn:
- Preparing students for success—Enhancing teaching and learning to help students develop essential digital skills for college and career success
- Flexible licensing options—Low-cost, flat-fee licensing for K-12 schools and districts that supports classroom/lab deployments and entry-level creative apps for Chromebooks
- Migrating from EEA—Licensing plans for current and expiring Education Enterprise Agreement (EEA) customers
- Deployment and community support—Sessions with deployment experts to get students and educators up and running, as well as free professional development, teaching resources, and peer-to-peer collaboration for your educators
- K-12 IT Directors, Curriculum Directors, Faculty & Staff.