KnowBe4 is the world’s most popular integrated Security Awareness Training and Simulated Phishing platform. Realizing that the human element of security was being seriously neglected, KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the problem of social engineering through a comprehensive new-school awareness training approach. This method integrates baseline testing using real-world mock attacks, engaging interactive training, continuous assessment through simulated phishing, and vishing attacks and enterprise-strength reporting, to build a more resilient organization with security top of mind. Thousands of organizations use KnowBe4’s platform across all industries, including highly regulated fields such as finance, healthcare, energy, government and insurance to mobilized their end users as a last line of defense.
- Automated Security Awareness Program (ASAP): This tool is a free online tool that allows IT admins to customize their own training program through a questionnaire they fill out regarding their institution. The tool then offers relevant training suggestions.
- Email Exposure Check Pro (EEC) conducts a deep web search on the email addresses of an organization that are publicly available to detect the most at-risk staff.
- Social Engineering Indicators: This solution helps staff recognize red flags in simulated phishing emails.
- KnowBe4 is ranked #231 on the 2017 Inc. 500 list
- #6 in Cybersecurity Ventures Cybersecurity 500
Contact your dedicated Account Manager:
Katalina Millan, Strategic Account Executive